We wish you a happy graduation, whether you celebrate in Ocean City, home or elsewhere.
We want you to have fun but stay safe. Remember, your actions can result in serious consequences such as:
- Date Rape
- Chemical Dependency, Alcoholism
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Legal Problems
- Injuries From Jaywalking
- Falls from Balconies
Protect yourself from these possible tragedies which could result from your actions and decisions.
Take this senior survival pamphlet, read it, and most of all, USE IT!
You are responsible for yourself and your choices. Not having sex is a healthy choice.
ABSTINENCE is the best protection against disease and pregnancy.
Many teenage pregnancies are related to alcohol use.
The consequences of having sex can mean Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Such As:
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Genital Warts
- Pubic Lice” Crabs”
If you’re thinking about having sex anyway, protect yourself by:
- Making decisions when you are alcohol and drug free.
- Use latex condoms to protect against disease and unwanted pregnancy.
- Limiting and knowing your partner, you don’t know him/her well enough.
BODY ART is permanent, it’s important to think carefully about it.
- Decide what is right for YOU:
- if you have doubts…wait!
- Make the decision without pressure from friends.
- Interview the artist to be sure he/she is knowledgeable and experienced, and licensed in your local jurisdiction Worcester County.
- Are your questions answered willingly and thoroughly?
- Consider it PERMANENT!
Body Art involves puncturing or cutting the skin; therefore, there is always a chances for infection, disease transmission, scarring and nerve damage.
See a healthcare professional if:
- There is a thick yellow or green drainage from the site, including pus
- Heat or red streaks around the art.
- Pain increases or does not go away.
- Any unusual pain or swelling.