Get the Beach Bus Pass
1. Ocean City Police Department – Records Office @ 6501 Coastal Highway (65th St. Bayside) Sunday through Saturday – 7:30am to 4:30pm
2. Ocean City Convention Center – Visitor Center @ 4001 Coastal Highway (40th St. Bayside) Sunday through Saturday – 8am to 4:30pm
3. City Hall – Finance Offic @ 301 Baltimore Avenue (Corner of Baltimore Ave. & 3rd Street) Monday through Friday – 8am to 5pm
4. Northside Park – Front Desk @ 200 125th Street (125th St. Bayside) Monday through Friday – 8am to 4:30pm
5. North Boardwalk Tram Ticket Booth @ 2701 Atlantic Avenue (Boardwalk & 27th St.) Sunday through Saturday – 11am to 12 midnight (weather permitting)
6. South Boardwalk Tram Ticket Booth @ 801 South Atlantic Avenue (Boardwalk & South 1st St.) Sunday through Saturday – 11am to 12 Midnight (weather permitting)
Park your car and ride the bus all over Ocean City for just $5 for the entire week! Save on gas and parking fees and enjoy the ride with your friends on us.
Purchasing your Beach Bus Pass is an easy two step process:
Step 1: Purchase a $5 Play It Safe/OC Screams Voucher from May290th to June 14th at any of the following locations.
Step 2: Attend any Play It Safe event and redeem your voucher for an unlimited ride wristband. That’s it! Pretty simple.
Some Things You Should Know
-You can’t use the voucher as a bus pass. The voucher must be redeemed for a wristband.
-A high school ID or driver’s license may be required redeem the voucher for the wristband.
-Vouchers must be redeemed prior to the last scheduled event.
-Wristbands are color coded for the week that you are attending Play It Safe. “ Yellow wristbands are valid for unlimited bus rides May 29th through 10am June 1st. Green wristbands are valid for unlimited bus rides June 1st through 10am June 8th. Orange wristbands are valid for unlimited bus rides June 8th through 10am June 15th.
-Wristbands are required to be worn on holder’s wrist at time of boarding the bus.
Redeem the remaining portion of your voucher for free entry into OC Screams Haunted House located at 14 Worcester Street in downtown Ocean City (across from H20).
Play It Safe Ocean City is governed by the
Ocean City Drug & Alcohol Abuse Prevention Committee, Inc.
May 30 - June 15
c2019 All Rights Reserved OCDAAPC .Web Design By Smart Graphics Design, Inc.